Arthritis is traditionally treated with anti-inflammatory medications and painkillers. However, some medications cause side effects, and a natural approach to pain relief is becoming more popular.
There are however some natural ways how you can fight arthritis before seeking medical advice.
Try these 7 simple tips to see how it can help reduce your arthritis symptoms:
- Lose weight to reduce the stress on your joints and improve your mobility, decrease pain, and prevent future damage to your joints.
- Regular exercise helps to maintain flexibility in your joints.
- Simple hot and cold treatments such as warms baths can make a world of difference when it comes to arthritis pain.
- Meditation and relaxation techniques may be able to help you reduce pain from arthritis by reducing stress and enabling you to cope with it better.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may also help your arthritis.
- Add turmeric to dishes as it contains an ingredient called curcumin that may be able to reduce arthritis pain.
- Regular massaging of arthritic joints can help reduce pain and stiffness, and improve your range of motion.