Immunadue is a supplement that assists in supporting the function of the immune system and the improving of general well-being.
The active substances are:
Hypoxis rooperi T. Moore (African Wild Potato), Sutherlandia frutescens (L.) R.Br., Uncaria tomentosa (Willd. ex Schult.) DC. (Cat s claw), Medicago sativa L. (Alfalfa), Hordeum vulgare L. (Barley), Aloe ferox Mill, Vaccinium myrtillus L. (Bilberry, Fruit).
D 33.6 Western herbal medicine.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Holder of Certificate of Registration: Starchoice Marketing (Pty) Ltd
Eye care capsules is a complementary medicine that helps to maintain and support eye health.
The ingredients are as follows:
Mexican marigold (tagetes erecta):
Provides zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin and lutein.
– lutein is a carotenoid with antioxidant effects that fights free radicals that contribute to eye damage and is found in high concentrations in the macula (the central area of the retina) where it filters high-energy wavelengths and protects the retina against oxidative stress.
– your body uses lutein and zeaxanthin to make macular pigment (mp) in your retina, and this substance protects your eyes from the sun’s harmful blue light rays, which can damage your retina and lead to amd (age-related maculated degeneration).
– lutein is especially important to relieve eye disorders, such as macular degeneration and cataracts.macular degeneration is the leading cause of blindness in adults over the age of 40 years old, for which there is no cure or treatment.
– copper has a variety of health benefits, including improving eye health and helping to inhibit the progression of advanced age-related macular degeneration. Copper, acting as an antioxidant, encourages the development of flexible connective tissue for proper eye structure.
– zinc plays a vital role in bringing vitamin a from the liver to the retina in order to produce melanin, a protective pigment in the eyes. Zinc is highly concentrated in the eye, mostly in the retina and choroid, the vascular tissue layer under the retina.
– impaired vision, such as poor night vision and cloudy cataracts, has been linked to zinc deficiency.
– vitamin c helps the body form and maintains connective tissue, including collagen found in the cornea of the eye and delicate capillaries in the retina. Studies suggest long-term consumption of vitamin c also may reduce the risk of forming a cataract and vision loss from macular degeneration.
– research suggests vitamin e may help reduce the worsening of age-related macular degeneration (amd) among people who show early signs of the eye disease.
– vitamin e also may play a role in preventing cataracts.
– bilberry contain high amounts of anthocyanins — flavonoid pigments that are powerful antioxidants. Anthocyanins may help reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration and help maintain the health of the cornea and blood vessels in various parts of the eye.
– bilberry can help to improve oxygen and blood delivery to the eye and to scavenge free radicals that can disrupt collagen structures and contribute to conditions such as cataracts and macular degeneration. In addition, the anthocyanosides have an affinity for the pigmented epithelium (visual purple) area of the retina, the portion of the retina responsible for vision and adjustments to light and dark.
– consumption of bilberry extracts may offer significant protection against the development of glaucoma due to its collagen-enhancing and antioxidant properties.
– in Europe, bilberry anthocyanoside extracts are recognized as highly effective in preventing diabetic retinopathy, with several clinical studies supporting its use
What’s in the box
1 x Immunadue (100 capsules)
1 x Immunadue Eye Care (60 capsules)