• Bloating in the abdomen
• Pain or discomfort in the upper right area of your abdomen right under your rib cage
• A pot belly or “Beer Boep”
• Trouble with digesting fatty foods
• Gallbladder removal
• Frequent heartburn or acid reflux
• Dark spots on your skin (liver spots)
• Excessive perspiration
• Skin problems such as acne or itchy, blotchy skin
• Unexplained weight gain
• Inability to lose weight even when restricting calories
• High blood pressure
• High cholesterol
• Mood swings
• Sleep apnea or snoring
If you suffer from a number of these problems, then it is likely that you need to take better care of your liver. This will entail doing a detox programme to enhance and rebuild your liver as well as a change of lifestyle to prevent the problems from recurring.
The reason all of this happens is because of the integral role your liver plays in keeping your body toxin free. As a result of an unhealthy diet, it is possible for the liver to become clogged with unhealthy fat and start to fail to do its job as a detoxification instrument for the rest of your system. An unhealthy liver can no longer filter toxins out of your blood and the toxins stay in your system causing untold damage.
A healthy lifestyle is the only way to go. It is not the easiest thing in the world of fast food and high stress jobs, but it can be done. Make sure that you take care of your body and detox on a regular basis to enhance and rebuild the liver if you want to live long and prosper. Also include Immunadue as part of your daily intake to help with detox and bodily systems support.