A pH level is considered to be too low the moment it drops below 7.35.
In 2012, 300 million people suffered from diabetes. In 2014, the figure was up to 422 million… It is estimated that this figure will climb to 642 million by 2040!
Symptoms of diabetes include:
- If you are eating and exercising properly, but still but still battling to lose weight.
- If you’re always thirsty.
- If you have a constant urge to urinate.
- If your eye-sight sometimes gets dull.
- If you are constantly tired or have concentration problems.
- If you frequently get infection or have wounds that take a long time to heal.
- If you get “needles and pins” in your fingertips or in your toes.
There are 3 types of diabetes:
- Type 2 diabetes: When your body does not produce enough insulin or your insulin receptors no longer respond well to the insulin.
- Type 1 diabetes: When the beta cells in your pancreas no longer produce enough insulin and you are dependent on insulin injections.
- Pregnancy diabetes: In this case, your insulin levels normalize once birth is given.
What exactly is diabetes?
There are beta cells in your pancreas. These beta cells produce insulin – Insulin is the key needed to open cells, allowing glucose to enter the cells to perform their 1000+ functions. Without insulin, the glucose remains in your blood and cannot start any processes – it’s like a car without petrol.
Any insulin imbalance could lead to diabetes:
- The beta cells in your pancreas are damaged and insulin production decreases OR
- The insulin receptors that cause the cells to open are weakened.
The beta cells are damaged by viruses and bacteria. When your pH level is too low, there is also a oxygen deficiency in your body (because your body uses oxygen as the first buffer to alkalise your pH level), thus leaving the door wide open for viruses and bacteria to attack the cells.
Immunadue is an immune stimulant with aloe vera, which helps to get rid of the viruses and bacteria faster, thus protecting the beta cells, to produce enough insulin.
Immunadue can also help to maintain a balanced pH level in your body, so that this vicious cycle does not kick off in the first place.
The other side of the diabetes coin is when the body’s insulin receptors (which must respond to the insulin by unlocking cells so that the glucose can move into the cells) become ineffective and no longer responds effectively to the insulin. These receptors are stimulated through Immunadue, as most of the amino acids that helps the receptors react, are found in Immunadue.
Sutherlandia (“cancer bush”), one of the main ingredients in Immunadue, has been clinically tested on people with Diabetes type 2, versus a chemical drug, chloropropamide. 800 mg of Sutherlandia and 200 mg of chloropropamide were tested. The Sutherlandia group’s glucose levels were 26% better than the chemical group’s results – in other words, 26% more glucose moved into the cells with the Sutherlandia group vs the chemical test group. The Sutherlandia group’s sugar levels also remained normal and stable for 4 hours longer!
People who are overweight due to the build-up of acid in their fat cells, can also benefit from Immunadue. Firstly, Immunadue will balance their pH level, so the build-up of fat for the protection of organs against a lower pH level is no longer necessary – thereafter insulin production, as well as insulin receptors, will stabilise again.
For more info: 012 546 8937 or www.facebook.comnadue