Week 2: Relax and reclaim your life.
Relaxation is one of the most important steps we can take to fight back against depression. In today’s modern, fast paced world, one tends to put relaxation on the back burner, causing our stress levels to rise and our ability to unwind to decline.
Once we reach that point where we are constantly feeling stressed, it can quickly turn into anxiety or depression.
Try some or even all of the below steps to unwind on a daily basis:
- Spend at least half an hour with other adults like a close friend or family member.
- Try to meditate or pray for at least 10 minutes per day.
- Listen to your favourite music.
- Take a 5 minute break from your work every hour
- Do one thing per day that you normally would not do.
By following these simple steps, you can drastically reduce your stress levels. These are things we can all do without spending a lot of money or making any major changes to your current lifestyle. Although it is good to have a daily routine, it is of utmost importance to make time for relaxing in this daily routine. It is also advisable to use an energy supplement such as Immunadue to give you the required energy during the day. This way you will not feel overwhelmed with your new routine.